This is the back of the 'whole cloth' that I have been working on for 2 days. I finished all of the quilting today.
The front is a decorator weight Toile in red and cream. I used Permcore thread on top and those wonderful Superior prewounds with Sew Fine thread on them in the bobbin. I really am in love with these prewound bobbins. I will be trying other brands also and will let you know what I think.
The backing of the whole cloth is cotton sateen. Stitched beautifully. I think that I am going to try some of this fabric on the back of some of my own quilts.
This is what the top actually looked like. You can't really see the quilting on the top, just the texture.
I hope you have had a memorable Memorial Day and can look forward to a wonderful week.