Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gravatt Construction

Mr. OLT was at Gravatt Conference Center this morning. He was there to take measurements of the Chapel so that we can 'map out' the space for Summer Fun 2. While he was there he took 2 pictures of the Cole Expansion. Unfortunately it won't be complete for at least 6 more weeks. We can use it in February, but, not in August.

Thought you might like to see how it's going:






You can tell which side we are on. I don't see any windows framed into the side of the building. I haven't talked to Mr. OLT about the space so I don't know if they are framed for other spaces.






This picture makes the space look huge!!!!!! One good thing is that we will see it 'almost' completed while we are on the property for Summer Fun 2.


I also have some pictures of the Chapel building. Mr. OLT is working up a drawing to scale so that we can determine how to set things up.  I'll post some of those pictures of that area later.



In the meantime, I have started a new project and I hope to have it completed before we go for Summer Fun 2. That way I will actually have something for 'Show and Tell'.

More soon,

No comments: