Sunday, December 5, 2021

The Story of the Epic Quilt-Dec. 4, 2021

 Today is Friday, Dec. 4, 2021. My primary focus for working today is 'Dear Jane'.

So this is where I stopped last night:


I am so please with how this is working out.

Today, nothing else will get stitched. Penelope Statler has a finished quilt that is waiting for me to take it off of the frame. But, it can just sit there until Monday.

 I will have to do some paper work for February quilt retreat. Pat probably won't be in to work for another week, so have to log in registrations for both February and May retreats. Both are going well, I would just like to fill them both. The two retreats are so different, that they invite different groups to attend. That's a good thing. We all get to meet new quilters and learn new things. So, while I do that, I will be plotting and stitching on Jane.

It's the end of the day. Around 6:00. Time to pour a glass of wine and have a look at what has been accomplished. 


Everything that shows in black is what was stitched today. I AM HALF WAY!!!

That's it for today. I'll be back with this quilt on Monday and all of next week. 

I hope everyone has a really good weekend. 

Joyce-One Loose Thread



No comments: