Tuesday, December 7, 2021

And the Story Continues Dec. 7, 2021

Today is Monday, December 7, 2021. I am reminded of the fact that this is Pearl Harbor Day. We were taught that this day would "live in infamy", but will it? How much of our history is being erased? Just a thought. While I freely quilt today, in my studio, in my own home, in a town and state that I love, in a country that I believe in, I will say thanks to the hundreds of thousands that have served this country just so I could do that. (how is that for a 'run-on' sentence?) Seriously, take more than a second to think about the many that gave so much. 

Now, on to the business of the day. 

The bookkeeper had a procedure yesterday and we are not sure that she will be in to post retreat registrations until next week. So, if you don't hear from me this week, don't worry. Everything will come together before Christmas.

February registrations are steady. There is still plenty of room, but, you need to get those registrations in soon.

May Mester 2022 registration continues. There are plenty of cottage rooms available and lots of room to sew in both the Judy Niemeyer class and the Sit and Sew. Gather your friends and join the fun. 

This is where I stopped last week:

Believe it or not, I am almost half way. That is a good thing. Olivia Statler is ready to continue our work. I need to put in 4-5 hours today. I am very pleased with how this is going............so don't let bad karma mess this up! 

I'm finished for the day. I did manage to ditch stitch 4 rows (remember that those stitches don't show up on the screen). Also, plotted, set, and stitched 3 of those rows and a few triangles.


Things are moving along. I have another full day open tomorrow and we are going to carry on with this. I hope to also load Penelope Statler with an e2e that can run in the background. 

So, have a good evening and I'll be back tomorrow!

Joyce-One Loose Thread

No comments: