Sunday, December 5, 2010

What! My Vacation is Over??? No Way!!

I'm not real sure where the time went over the last week. If you know please clue me in. I also discovered that this is DECEMBER and Christmas is just a few weeks away.
It can be really depressing when your vacation comes to an end. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work in that other world tomorrow. You know the one I'm talking about? When was the last time you flossed?

This past week has been great. I quilted a large commission (double nine patches), finished my last Christmas quilt(all 3 need labels), did a lot of paper work for Spring Quilt Camp,spent 4 days at the beach with my sister,Pat, and finished binding 2 'love'quilts for Devine Quilt Guild. Oh yea, I also found the fabrics for the Spring mystery and met with 2 new clients, one for a new commission quilt and another with 2 tops to be quilted. Life is good.

Beth has finished the design for the mystery and now I am sewing (well I will be as soon as I get the clues cut out). She brought the finished top to me for the quilting and I will be starting on that very soon.

While we were at the beach Pat and I found some great things for Spring Fling. I usually theme the weekend and Saturday night revolves around that theme. A little friendly compitition also takes place. Usually some type of 'craft' item. This Spring is going to be the best yet. Can't wait for this!!

Hope you have a great week. I hope that I do too.

No comments: