Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Weekend


How is this for a serious look? I was priviledged to have lunch with this young lady and her mother on Friday. We were getting ready for a bridal shower for one of my nieces ( is that how you spell it?) that we had on Saturday. She was a very good helper too.


This is both of my Granddaughters as they were having a blast while we were having a Mother's Day supper.

This isn't a very good picture of my Grandson. It is really hard to catch him unaware of the camera. Such a ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that boy.

This is the rest of our group: my son Dusty, daughter Victoria, husband Dick, and daughter-in-law Sherry.


Now for the Baby Jane blocks:


I'm not real happy with the results with the B-11 block, but, I think that it will have to stay the way it is. What is the saying about a galloping horse?

However, I do love my first triangle. BR1 is Rosemary's Rainbow and I do love the red.

So, that's it for this weekend. I have spent today on a top for Alexis for Christmas. I know that when Sherry reads this she will be dying to know which one it is. Hard as I try, I can't keep the secrets from anybody.
I hope everyone is safe and well.

1 comment:

Judy Heyward said...

What a fine looking family, Joyce and what PERFECT stitching.