Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BEACH RETREAT !!!!!!!!!!! 2013

You asked and we now have reservations at St. Christopher Conference Center for :


October 31 - November 3, 2013

We are set to arrive on Thursday afternoon and depart on Sunday after lunch. Small details will be worked out later, but, I did talk to Betsy about having some assistance with the 'unloading' for everyone. I told her that we can reload on Sunday, just need a little help on Thursday.

So, mark your calendars!!!! I have reserved 14 rooms and we need to fill all of them. Registration information will not be available until sometime next year and I will get it out as soon as possible.

More on this later.


Let's go SEW !!!!

1 comment:

Shakerwood said...

Ohhhh, I already have a show booked then up the coast in New Bern. One of these days ...... I keep saying that, don't I?