Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby Jane Goes to Palm Key


Yep, I was with Just Stitchin' last weekend and we went to Palm Key. To see more about our trip check out the Just Stitchin' blog.

These are the blocks that I completed last weekend. I am just posting them all in one picture. The blocks in the upper left hand corner and the lower right corner were the assigned blocks for last week. Anina had suggested paper piecing some of these blocks for accuracy. I can't believe I didn't think of that--Thanks Anina--- you saved me hours of time. Now I have lots of blocks printed out to paper piece. Love the EQ Dear Jane program. Probably wouldn't be doing this without it.
I also completed another applique block that I was working on, so I will post that at a later time. I am spending my time this morning preping the two assisgned blocks for this week. I have to attend a 3 day dental meeting this coming week, so, maybe I will get a chance to work on them. Would you believe that my machine is still in the truck and will go to the meeting with me. Since I don't 'party' I should get several blocks done while I am gone.
Have a great week.

No comments: