Saturday, January 2, 2021

Questions Answered about Quilt Camp

 


I have been asked about how I operated my retreats during this terrible time of Covid-19. This is how it works.

Even with all of these precautions, I cannot guarantee anything.

This is the way things stand TODAY..............

 1. All rooms will be singles charged out at the rate of a double. No one may share rooms.

2. Everyone will have 2 6 foot tables to work with. There will be no 'pods' as we usually have.

3. I will only supply one ironing surface per building, so everyone will be allowed to bring TRAVEL irons and their own ironing surfaces.

4. I will not supply cutting surfaces..........everyone will need to cut on the extra tables that I have provided.

5. Masks will be worn whenever you are out of your chair and moving about the room.

6. Temperatures will be taken at check-in and every morning at breakfast.

7. All meals will be plated. There will be no salad bars or buffets.

8. Masks will be worn into the dining hall and as you move around in there. Once seated at a table they can be removed.

9. The number of people seated at a table for meals will be limited.

10. You must bring your own pillow.

11. Once on site, I ask that no one leave and no one is allowed to visit. That limits the possibility of exposure.

12. I also request that everyone limit people contact for at least a week prior to camp, in a effort to keep everyone as safe as possible.

 We will be in 2 buildings, so, you can imagine that the number of campers will be reduced. At this time there is space available.

Hopefully you can tell that I have done everything to keep everyone as safe as possible. We still find it necessary for all attendees to sign a disclaimer for both Gravatt and One Loose Thread.

 This is the way I have operated my last 2 retreats and it has worked well. We do the best we can.

 Joyce Greer-One Loose Thread, llc


No comments: