Thursday, January 21, 2021

It's a New Year!!

I cannot believe that we are more than half way through the month of January!! 

I haven't done a 'true' blog post in a long time. I can remember sitting at this computer in the evenings and doing some pretty good writing. With Covid, keeping up with Mr. OLT's health issues, trying to keep a small business running, I just haven't found the time or the energy. However, it's time to get back to 'real living'.

Quilt camp is coming up in a few weeks, so I am working on getting ready for that. Letters with supply lists and forms have been mailed to everyone. This is the retreat where we do an optional mystery. I say optional because everyone gets the clues and they decide if they will be participating. The mystery, again this year, is one from Deb Caffery. She writes great directions and I have always been pleased with her quilts. Sometimes not my fabric choices, but, that's not the quilts problem. 

I haven't really come up with a theme for this camp. In November we did 'Purple'. In August we did Dr. Seuss (that was really fun!). Last February we did Mardi Gras. I'm thinking that 'Spring' will be a good idea for this February. Nice bright colors. Lots of flowers. Keep it light and fun.

I have been working on some client quilts. Here are a few pictures of those. Some, I can't show you for one reason or another. 







I do have a couple of custom quilts in the works and a couple of commissions that I'm working on. I have a few personal projects, but, we'll talk about them another day. 

I hope this new year finds you healthy and happy. We have to make the best of the situations that we currently have, that's for sure. 

Have a great day and LET'S GO SEW!!!


No comments: