Thursday, July 23, 2020

QUESTIONS--LET'S TALK

I have never been a 'housekeeper'. I never claimed to be efficient in that endeavor regardless of what my Grandmother told my husband. My Mother never actually taught me how to clean house.

That said, someone else has been cleaning my house for the last 3 years, so I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS ANYMORE. 
Do I need to say that she will no longer be doing this job? OK. So, until I can find someone else to take up this duty, I need some help.

What type of products do you use to clean ceramic tile, laminate flooring, and granite? I have NO IDEA!! Now, stop laughing, this is actually serious!!!

I'm a retired Dental Hygienist. I believe in clean. I'm a professional longarm quilter. I don't have time for this stuff. I'm a Senior Citizen!! So help me out here please.

Very carefully, give me some instructions and tell me the best products on the market to clean these surfaces. Be nice now..............I actually did do all of this while I worked full time, raised my children, and did all of that stuff...........but geewhiz, that was eons ago!!

I'm going to link this to my facebook page so that you can leave your comments there. You never know, there might be someone else out there that needs this kind of help.

Thanks................



No comments: