1. All of the name tags have been printed. They are not yet in the holders, but, I'll get that in a bit.
2. Tablecloths are washed and folded
3. The centerpieces for the tables have been cut and are ready to go.
4. The favors for Saturday night are made, they just need to be wrapped.
5. I have cut 100's of 5" squares for us to make coasters for the QSC Spring Meeting
6. I have printed one of the patterns for the QSC Presidents Challenge and gathered several bolts of fabric to be used for that purpose.
7. I have the important wine purchase done.
8. All of the quilts that I have to deliver are bagged and ready.
9. The Electrical cords have been counted out for each sewing area.
10. The cutting mats are packed
I could go on and fill a full page of what has been going on, but, you could easily get bored with that.
Now, what projects am I taking to work on?
Well, The first thing on the list is to finish Bonnie Hunters mystery for this year, 'EnProvence'.
This one is Bonnie's----not mine.Well, that was the one we started in 2016, so I'm not really behind yet. All of the units are ready and all I need to do is put them all together.........I think.
The second project I am taking is my English Paper Piecing bag with Dear Jane and Patchwork of the Crosses in it.
The third project is my Judy Niemeyer quilt from May Mester 2017...Vintage Rose.
This is one of my longer retreats. Everyone arrives on Wednesday afternoon. We sew, we eat, we laugh, we cry. We go shopping since there are 2 quilt shops equi-distance from Camp.
My massage is scheduled for Friday morning, and I know I'll really need it by that time. Brandi is so good to us and makes us feel so much better. Without her, I don't think I could sew for 5 days in a stretch.
We will all pack up to go home on Sunday. It's always a sad time and I really hate to see everyone leave. But, I know they'll be back. Some will return in November. Many I won't see again until February. And, there are those that only come in for May Mester. Then there are a few that can't come back until next August. I'll miss everyone, but, that's the nice thing about the internet and Facebook, we all keep in touch and when we are together again...........it's like we never left.
I'll try to post some pictures as we go though the week, but, I won't promise because I stay pretty busy,especially since we are sewing in two seperate buildings.
Have a great week and LET'S GO SEW!!!