Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MAY MESTER 2014 RETREAT WITH ONE LOOSE THREAD

I really like to have at least 1 teaching retreat a year. The first time we did 'One Block Wonder' with Beth Karr and 'Spiral Lone Stars' with Sara Quattlebaum. Next time (last year) CI Karen Conley started us on our journey with Judy Neimeyer patterns. This year, I brought her back to South Carolina for a 'Wedding Ring Marathon'. We had a great time.

I already have people requesting that Karen visit with us next year and carry us further on our journey. If you are interested, let me know.

Now I will only be 2 events behind posting pictures.

We had a fantastic 4 days with CI Karen Conley. The Gravatt Staff made our stay just perfect.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow design


May thanks to the 'Frayed Knots' that attended May Mester 2014. Without you, none of this would be possible.


1 comment:

Marj said...

Looks like a great retreat! Maybe next year I won't have a conflicting retreat.