Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!

You know you have had a great weekend when your football team won.
Goooooooo Tigerrrrrrrrs.

Also, you know you have had a good weekend when you have a great quilt come off of the frame looking really good. That's happened too.

This is Beth's sheep quilt:






I am not so sure that you can really see the quilting on this one so, this is the pantograph that I used to quilt it. 





The whole project turned out great. I used King Tut in the top and Sew Fine in the bobbin and Olivia just purred.

Now, on to other projects.

By the way, I have some open time in the schedule if anyone is trying to get something done in time for Christmas. Just call me.

2 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Go Tigers!!!

Frog Quilter said...

Yeh Tigers, what a good game.

Like the panto you used. Sheep on sheep :-)))