Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm With Roada--Roada F. Tripp

I have been with Roada (Roada F. Tripp) all week. We have been in Knoxville since Tuesday afternoon, attending the AQS show, the last one in the Southeast. This has  been a wonderful trip. The people that I have met are awesome. The food I have eaten has been delishous. Ya know that I love good food. The classes that I have taken have been so informative that I can't wait to work with Olivia to see what we can do together. The sad part is that AQS will no longer be holding shows in the southeast. So Sad. We have so much to share

After I get home----late tomorrow-----I will post a great smile box to share all of our experiences.  Sorry no pictures at this point.

My signature is at home with Mr. One Loose Thread so:

Joyce

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Curious minds want to see what you bought in Knoxville. :-))))