Sunday, May 2, 2010

I WANT MY NEW DESIGN WALL !!!!!!!!!!

You know, I have asked for special design walls for the last 2 years. I ask at Mother's Day. I ask for my anniversary. I ask for my birthday. So far, no one has taken the time to do this for me. So, if you happen to see my Son, my Daughter, or my Husband, please put these thoughts in their heads. Maybe you will have better luck.

Now, why do I want new design walls? This is a top that I just finished. Not enough room to hang and take a picture. This one is totally pieced, but if I were working with seperate blocks, I could not get them all on the wall.

I hope to piece the back for this quilt and POSSIBLY get it loaded on the machine today. If I don't get it on the machine today, then I will next weekend. I still haven't decided how to quilt this one. Whether to use a nice panograph or try something different. I am sure it will tell me what to do very soon. It is Jamie's Alabama Quilt. He has only been waiting 3 or 4 years for this quilt. My husband told him that he would have had it within 2 weeks, if he had not offered to pay me for it. Actually, I was really waiting until I had the Longarm up and running, so that I could quilt it myself.

That's it for now.

LET'S GO SEW !!!!!!!!

P. S. I WILL EVEN PAY FOR THE MATERIALS !!!!!!!

No comments: