So, when I shut down Olivia S. Ascend last night, I said that I was not working on this custom quilt for several days. I needed to complete several edge 2 edge quilts, so I could pay some bills. Well, that woke me up around 4AM this morning. All I could think about was that I'm on the home stretch with this quilt.
This is where I stopped on Monday night.
So, I was back in my studio at 4:30 AM turning on my machine to work on this custom quilt. I have my alarm on my phone set for 12:00PM and I'm working away on this quilt.
This is what I have as of 9:00:
So, it's 11:30 and I have to stop and go take a shower and get dressed. I have a PT appointment this afternoon.
This is where I will leave this for now. Note the 2 new borders and the completion of 2 rows in the quilt. Things are progressing.

_edited.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment