Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Registration for November Quilt retreat is now closed

 Yes, tables have been ordered. Rooms have been assigned. Surprises have been planned. Now, it's time for some last minute 'stuff' and then packing will begin. It's a process and one that I have been going through for many years now. So, start your countdown!! 

I am so happy that we will all be sewing in the same building for this event. I have really missed being with many of my quilting 'peeps' as we contribute our quarters to the special kitty. 
Letters went out by email last weekend with the supply list, health forms and a map. I'll also be in touch next week to talk about lunch on Tuesday as we check in (I'm sure some caramel cake will be included with this). 
What projects are you bringing? Bring stacks of 'show and tell'. 

Make sure that your balance is paid and, LET'S GO SEW!!!



PS.... registration for May Mester 2022 will begin next week, so stay tuned............ Registration for February 2022 will begin the first week of December. 

No comments: