Monday, April 29, 2013

SEWIN' IN THE SUMMER 2013 - SOLD OUT!!!

I am so excited to announce that our Judy Niemeyer weekend with CI Karen Conley has sold out. There are no remaining seats available. I have started a waiting list, so, if you are interested, let me know and I will add you to that.

Stay tuned!! Registration for our weekend at St. Christopher will open within the next 2 weeks. I will have a limited number of rooms available so, first come first served and that must include a deposit and a completed registration form. NO THEY ARE NOT POSTED TO THE BLOG - YET.

I am also behind on my story about my trip to New Hampshire. I am trying to catch up with some customer quilts and that is taking some time. I will get back to the blog very soon.

Olivia is calling me, so, have to get back to work.


No comments: