I finally completed the quilting on Faye's "Sue" top. Sue has been on my frame for 14 days, but, I have to admit that I did not work on her that entire time. I am so happy with the results of my work. Sue looks beautiful and will be in Faye's family for many years to come. It is so rewarding to see these quilts come to life as I work.
Sue is King Size, so was hard to get a good full picture.
The sashing treatments were done using 'Sew Clear' Clamshell template from Willow Leaf Studio.
On the large white border I stitched a modified bead board pattern with just a straight template and no marking.
This was sooooooooooo much fun, but, now I need to do something not quite so precise. We will just have to see what goes on the frame next. I think that it is Vicki's top that is up next. We'll see.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.