Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Week






This is how I started Monday morning.I just couldn't walk away from this project. I have only one of the panels ready to fuse. None of these pieces are fused to the backgroung. Looks kinda cute don't you think?







I also needed to load Dianah so that I could start the quilting. The loading was accomplished during the day when I needed to stop and do something else. This is the loaded top:

On to Tuesday (today). I did not do anything on the advent panel today. I started early this morning doing the sitich in the ditch on Dianah. Working on this top today I finished the SID and also quilted the leaf motif in 12 on the interior blocks.

I finished my day by stitching a motif in the setting triangles on this edge of the top. I also stitched something in these two corners.

I would have gotten farther except we had a thunderstorm this afternoon. Lots of lightening and when this happens I shut down Olivia and unplug from the electrical outlet. This house has been hit by lightening before and I really don't want to loose Olivia due to a power surge.

I will pick back up tomorrrow and hopefully will finish by tomorrow afternoon.

One great thing that happened today:  I received word that we will have a massage therapist to work out all the aches, pains, and kinks while we are at Summer Fun 2. This is something that I have been working on for over a year. I look forward to this addition to our retreats at Gravatt.

Hope that you are having a good week so far,

No comments: