For the Guilds of South Carolina- 2017
When a member of your Guild brings me a quilt for edge to edge quilting at my regular fee, I will quilt one charity/love quilt for your Guild at no charge. There are some rules to this however.
1. I need prepared quilt tops in house so that they can go on my machine immediately behind your member’s quilt. I would prefer to have no more than 4 at any given time. These tops must come to me through your charity chair. I can have no more than 30 of these quilt tops at a time, with no more than 4 from any particular guild.
2. If I don’t have anything in house for the particular guild, the member can choose to tell me to do a QOV. These will be returned to Quilts of Valor for binding.
3. All of the tops must include backing at least 4 inches bigger on all sides
4. Batting must be with the top and backing…I will use pretty much any kind of batting.
5. IF you include the binding, I will also bind these tops for the guild (this does not include QOV). Machine stitched on both sides.
I will do an edge to edge on these guild quilts using high quality, cotton/poly thread of my choosing. Also, I will use a digital design of my choosing, which will not be a meander.
All of these guild quilts will be photographed and published on my blog under the guilds tab so that other guild members can see what is being produced for the Charity/Love quilts.
I will run this special offer until June 13, 2017. Who knows, if this works out well I may extend it.
The Client Quilts can be dropped off at Pieces & Patches and directed to One Loose Thread, or, they can be delivered to my Studio, as long as I know you are coming…………Love visitors. They will be returned to the Charity Chair of the indicated guild.
I really hope that we can work together on this project.
Joyce Greer-One Loose Thread