Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cindy's Basket Quilt is Complete

As a longarm quilter, I find that I learn something new every time I put a quilt top on the frame. At the same time, it blows my mind when I take them off. As you may know, I have been on top of this quilt for 2 or 3 weeks and spent several weeks just thinking about it before I loaded it on the frame. Now is the time to take it off. All of the quilting has been completed and it is time to turn it over to Cindy. This is one of those times when you stretch the quilt out and you look at it and you are amazed at what you have done. I can't begin to tell you how good I feel when I look at something like this.

This is how we started:
This is what came off of the frame today:








If this picture looks upside down, it is.

 I have really enjoyed working on this quilt. I learned alot about longarm quilting and about myself.

Thank you Cindy.

Now, wait until you see what goes on Olivia's frame next!!  Boy are we in for a wild ride!!

Until next time,

Keep your stitches even and your seams straight,

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It's absolutely gorgeous.

Frog Quilter said...

Well done Joyce !