Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One Happy Longarmer

Yes I am. Olivia is stitching beautifully and we are just working away. Last week before I left for retreat, Tommy came over and worked on Olivia. She was a little out of sorts and needed some special adjustments that I did not know how to make. Now, after that massage appointment, she is purring. This is what is on the frame today.
This belongs to Phyllis and I am very excited to be working on it. If you want to see what else Olivia and I have been working on, just check out the Customer page by clicking the link at the top of this page.

Also, if you have not registered for Think Spring 2013 Quilt Camp, now is the time to do so. The links for additional information are also on the top of this page.

Now, back to Olivia. She is so much fun to play with.


No comments: