Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scrappy Argyle

Finished piecing this top today. I have been complaining about it for several weeks over on Facebook. All of the bias edges just about did me in. Add to that the fact that I wanted it as a wallhanging and I just could not seem to figure out how to put it together. Oh well, now it is together and I really do like it. Hope to get it quilted sometime within the next year or so.

Now, to get to work on getting things together for May Mester!!! One week from tomorrow we will gather at the Gravatt Conference Center and classes will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday. This is going to be lots of fun. I have a great group in both overnight and daytime students. Two fantastic teachers and a great place to be during the month of May. I will try to check in while we are gone.

As Pat Sloan would say:   "LET'S GO SEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: