Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Feathers

I have spent this past week working on feathers. This is a little Smilebox about the process. Let me assure you that I spent many hours with my sketch pad, white board, and DVD player practicing and studying to get ready for this.

So, check out how this charity quilt turned out. I did not piece the top, Stephanie did. I have just quilted it.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox

Now that this has been done I can go on to the Log cabin quilt for my customer.

I'll show you that when it's finished.

3 comments:

Marj said...

I think that your studying and practice paid off. You did a great job!

Gari in AL said...

Well, all that study really paid off, your feathers are fantastic.

Frog Quilter said...

I knew your feathers were going to be good, in fact they are "great".