Thursday, October 27, 2011

Countdown is on !!!!!!

Yes, the countdown for our trip to Seabrook Island has started. We currently have 6 1/2 days left until we leave. So, with that in mind I felt that I needed to start getting ready to go.

First up would be a "Welcome" surprise. Look at these cute little boxes that I found at the container store. Aren't they just darling? I just love the color-----you knew that I would didn't you?
What do YOU think might be in those boxes. Let me assure you it is something good. I can also tell you that it is not sweet and sour chicken.

OK, have to get back to work. I have a quilt on the frame that I need to start stitching on so that my client will have it for our St. Christopher Retreat.

More on our trip later. Now we only have 6 days to wait.

No comments: