Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Busy Week

Remember this? This is the top panel of an Advent Calendar. My job was to duplicate it in triplicate. Or is that 'my job is to triplicate it'?

Well, today I finished. This is what I came up with.
They aren't exact duplicates. I used beads, buttons, and ribbons on my pieces. They are also not identical to each other. Each has it's own personality. I do hope though that Ellen likes them. She will finish the calendar using these panels.

Lot's to tell you about the trip to the AQS show in Knoxville. I will get that post together and get it up on Blogger as soon as I can.

 Roada also needs to complete her stories about her trip. She has been complaining about being in her travel bag since last Saturday, so, tonight I will take her to Design Group. Maybe that will settle her down for a while.

There is one person that will be SHOCKED to see what is going on the frame. Olivia is really ready for a challenge, soooooooooooo, stay tuned.

Until later,

4 comments:

Vicki said...

your calenders look great.

Frog Quilter said...

Very Cute. Can I have one?

Joyce said...

Thank you, thank you. These were a commission for a client. No extra's.

Teresa said...

They are all so cute!