Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let's Go to the BEACH

One Loose Thread would like to invite you to attend a 'Beach Retreat' November 3 - 6, 2011.  This will be a 'Sit and Sew' weekend. You will have plenty of time to complete those Christmas Presents and any other UFO's that have been aging for a while. Absolutely no structured schedule. You could even start a new project. No cooking required as all of our food will be prepared by the wonderful chef's at St. Christopher.

All of the information is listed on the 'Beach Trip' page of this blog. See the tabs at the top of this posting? Click on Beach Trip and you will immediately be taken to the information page.

This will be a fun and relaxing weekend. It will actually be the first time that the 'Frayed Knots' of 'One Loose Thread' have been able to sew in the same room together. I know that there will be hours of laughter and loads of fun for everyone.

If you are interested and have questions just leave me a comment or email me and I will get right back to you. If you want a registration form then email me and I will send it immediately. Everyone needs to register early so that rooms can be reserved. For that reason, I am asking that everyone contact me and get registration forms and deposits to me before May 21, 2011.

So, 'LET'S GO SEW AT THE BEACH!!!'

No comments: