Sunday, November 21, 2010

End of the Weekend






OK, I have been working on the Double nine patch this afternoon. I was finally able to clear my sewing area which allowed me to do that.



Can you believe that my desk is clear? Neither can I. I did manage to do that and I will work very hard to keep it clear.

Sometime in the next few weeks I have to go through the file cabinet and clear out some stuff. The 'Herby Kirby' was full for this weekend, so will have to work on that a little at the time.



Enjoy this coming week. Remember that no matter how bad we think things are, we still have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi Joyce. I saw your link on Judy L's blog. Thought I would say hi to another Joyce! Not sure you can ever get fully organized, I've tried and it's a never ending battle that I seem to be losing quite nicely! Back to my binding....

Joyce said...

You are right. Organization is endless. I guess that I just don't have enough to do.