Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Tigers are Quilted

I did get the One Block Wonder, known as 'Tiger Butt' on and off of the frame this weekend.  Pat came over on Friday and worked for a few hours on the Name Tags for QSC Pieceable Retreat, so there was someone in the studio at the time I was working. Really rather nice. She talked to the computer and I talked to the longarm (yet to be named).  We had some music on the Ipod and the time just flew by.  Here are a few pictures:







Fast forward to Sunday afternoon. I have the binding sewn to the T-shirt quilt (will post finished pictures soon) and it is stitched down on 2 sides, so I will finish that today.  Then I have the binding ready for the 'Tiger' quilt, so I will sew it on and hopefully get it stitched down today too.

I now have all of the labels for the Camp Gravatt quilts, so, will have to get those on so that June can take some pictures and finish appraisals. The 'Under the Tent' event is fast approaching.

The weekend has flown by!!! Where does time go? I just don't seem to have enough of it lately.  I do hope everyone has a good week.

LET'S GO SEW !!!!

No comments: