Sunday, January 24, 2010

MYSTERY SOLVED !!!!

I have been working very hard to complete my mystery sample for Spring Fling Quilt Camp. This is it!!!! I am putting the binding on, then the label and it will be ready to go!!!

What? You can't see the pattern? Well, guess that you will just have to wait until the end of February. I can't spoil the surprise for everyone at camp. I will post it while we are at camp. Beth had done a fantastic job and I just love my quilt. The pattern is so different from some of her previous mysteries. Still very well written, but, pattern is unique.


I took it off of the frame yesterday. I used a pantograph by Patricia Ritter-'Plumbago' to quilt it and I am very pleased with the results. I did not use a heavy thread and I did use a golden yellow on the front and a navy blue in the bobbin and it worked very well. I am having lot's of fun with my machine.

Planning for "Spring Fling" Quilt Camp is just about complete. If you haven't registered, then you need to contact me for information. Space is limited, so contact me before you try to register. You can reach me through this blog.

Other things have happened since we talked. Alexis had her 5th Birthday party and Piper lost her first tooth. I'll post some pictures of all of this next week.

We are expecting severe weather in South Carolina today, so I am going to go ahead and post this now. Will be back later.

Have a great week.
Joyce(just in case my signature line does not appear)

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

I can't wait to see the quilt!!! Know it'll be gorgeous...