This second block is M-9, Fan Dance. Our directions were not for set in seams--but, I set in all four of the diagonal seams. I think that I did a pretty good job.
I have used the rest of the day to prep 13 additional blocks to take with me to the beach this week. I will be there for the State Dental Meeting, so I will take the Featherweight and work on some of these blocks in the evenings. I am wayyyyyyyyyyyy behind with this project, so need to take some time and catch up.
My spreadsheet does not seem to agree with my block count. Which means that I will have to go through all of the blocks again to check it. I think that I have more completed than is indicated in the count, however, I will go with that count for now.
Hope you all have a good week.