Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to Baby Jane

I am finally trying to catch up with my Baby Jane. After Quilt Camp, QSC's retreat, and fulfilling other obligations I can get back to this.




This red and white block is C-5 Eye of the Cyclone. It required a little piecing and a little applique. Lots of fun to do







Next Up would be yellow and white and called C-4 Tic Tac Toe-variation 1. This required some
paper piecing and a little adjustment on the corners. What fun!














Then there is the purple block. A-10 Which Points West. Boy!! was this a bear!!! Anina provided us with some wonderful instructions to help out with this block. When I started it I really did not think it would work our, but, SURPRISE it finished perfectly. Thanks Anina.
Now we have our triangle. This is Right Side Triangle 8, Love Forever. Total reverse applique and great fun.




These are the blocks that I have completed today. Hopefully I can do something toward Christmas presents tomorrow. I also need to up load some of the pictures from Quilt Camp and from our Guild Challenge, Devine Stars. See you soon.


No comments: