Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Jane and other "Stuff"

I had lots of company in the Studio yesterday to "help" with my various projects.
This is Rocky and Patches. He really gave her a hard time yesterday. It was cold outside, so Dick decided that he needed to be inside. What a day!


He harrassed that cat all day. Rocky loves to lick, like any Lab, and Patches was soaking wet most of the time. She really was patient with him.







This is Jake. He is a 15 year old Lab Shephard mix that we adopted 15 years ago as a puppy. He really can sleep with his head in this position. He is the very best dog we have ever had. Rocky has a lot to live up to.

This is another block to my Cottage Garden Quilt. This makes block number 3. Only 6 more to go!!! This project will have to age for a while so that I can get back to work on Christmas.



Now, to Baby Jane. I have caught up again.
This Green and white block is D-7 Meeting Place


The yellow and white blockI-3 Family Album





This multi-color is L-4 St. George's Cross








This triangle is BR (Bottom Row) 8 Thunderhead.
This brings my Dear Jane signature to :
72-9-0-1496
Who would have believed that I could accomplish so much in just the 8 months that I have been working on this project. I didn't actually start until March. I am loving this project.
Have a good week and a Great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the Cottage Garden block and all the wonderful Dear Janes.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Love your baby jane blocks! I am so tickled that you finally got bitten by the DJ bug. Aren't they just the cutest things ever? :cD Love the pics of the fur-coated kids too

Bonnie