Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to the Baby

I have finally caught up with my Jane. Anina took a few days off to take a trip, so that gave all of us some extra time.

The triangle is BR-6 Frank's Rickrack. This was a BEAR to piece. Anina had offered some suggestions, but, did I take the advise? Of course not!!! I finally got it together today and I am sooooooo happy to have it done.

The green block is K-12 Doris's Dilemma. It was very easy and I am really happy with the way it looks.

Now we get back on track with two blocks a week. I can't believe what we have accomplished. I started in March working with this group and I have completed 55 blocks and 3 triangles for a total of 1003 pieces. I am not sure that I have posted pictures of all of them, or if I have gotten them all into the flicker account, but I do have them all in a notebook and all listed on an excel spreadsheet.

You did hear that didn't you Anina??





















Busy week planned this week. Tuesday night is applique group, Thursday night is design group, Saturday is a class at the Quilted Pearl. I'll post somemore this week to share Piper's Birthday Party. It was so much fun.


55-3-0-1003

1 comment:

Anina said...

I hear you! You're even ahead of us now. Congratulations!