Sunday, July 13, 2008

To Wii or Not to Wii

I have spent the weekend looking for a Nintendo Wii. Why would I want one?












I think that these three answer that question. However, I want it for ME!!! too. I have fun playing with these three with their games. Wii bowl, Wii play tennis, Wii play golf. It is amazing how well these three can play these games. Sooooooooooooo, we MUST have a game set. I gave up and just ordered it on line. Hopefully I will have it in a few days. I understand that they have an exercise session that can be added later, so I might get that too.

Aren't these three good looking grandchildren? They were all dressed for Aunt KK's wedding a few weeks ago. The girls were flowergirls and Austin was the official "Keeper of the Crayons and Guardian of the Coloring Books". I was so proud of them.

This was how my family looked for KK's wedding. A pretty good looking group don't cha think?





I have been working on my Baby Jane. I will up load those pictures later today. For now though, I have completed another block for my "Quilting in The Garden" top. This makes 2 down only 7 more to go.

That's all I have for this morning. But, more later. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. It sure is a "short" one. Back to work tomorrow-yuk.





No comments: