Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching up with Jane

This first block is A-2 One-Two Buckle My Shoe. Paper pieced and done. 40 pieces.
















The purple block is D-10 Battlefield. Also paper pieced with 42 pieces.




















This Orange block is A-1 Pinwhell Gone Awry. More paper piecing. 28 pieces to this block.




These blocks make my Jane Signature

49-2-0-849

Amazing how this is growing.












I have been using Carol Doak's paper for these blocks. I really love this paper. I have been using it for my miniatures also and it really works well for me.

I have a 2 day class next weekend, so I am not sure I will get back with Jane until the next week. My class is a Jacket class with Joan Derylak. I have been waiting a few years to take this class, so I am very excited. I will take pictures!!

As of this posting, blogger is not letting my signature come through. Don't know what the problem is, but I hope it works itself out.

I hope that everyone has a good week. Stay safe. Joyce

1 comment:

Anina said...

They're all wonderful!