Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby Jane Friday








Our first block for this weeks assignment is C-1 Trooper Green's Badge. Simple block, paper pieced. I did this in green, not even thinking about the name of the block.





Our second block is a triangle. This is TR4 Bennington Cross. You talk about difficult. I paper pieced this very carefully. I did follow Anina's advice and piece it from bottom to top. Then I just held my breath and hoped for the best. I am very satisfied with the out come.

This is so much fun, doing these blocks. Many of them are very challenging and you really have to work hard to get them right. I'm lovin' it.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. It will be 100 degrees or better here again today. I'm in the studio.

40-2-0-658

1 comment:

Anina said...

Very good! I love your fabrics.