Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Jane 40-1-0-635

This first block is F-5 Parcheesi.
I really believe that this has been the
most challenging block yet. I used the
applique method and only machine stitched
the corners on.

This second block is K-11 Columbine. It was a fun block to do and YES the star points are suppose to look this way. This block is entirely paper pieced.


I can't decide whether or not to do extra blocks this weekend. We will just have to see how the weekend goes. I think that soon it will be time to do a Kite.

40-1-0-635


4 comments:

Anina said...

These are beautiful!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Well done! DJ is such an undertaking, you make it look easy.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I love meeting new people in blog land! Thanks for the posting on my blog. Would love to meet up with you as well. Maybe I'll be in the Carolina's for a lecture or workshop.

Let's keep postin!
Pat
Silver Thimble Quilt Co.

laura west kong said...

What lovely blocks! Can't wait to see the entire quilt