Saturday, March 22, 2008

One more Baby Jane

I did manage to complete out current assignment for our Baby Jane Group. It is D-3 Jason's Jacks and is an applique block.I have also started another applique project. I saw a particular quilt several years ago at either the Nashville show or the Ashville show. As it turns out it was from a book called 'Quilting the Garden' by Barb Adams, Alma Allen and Ricki Creamer. I was so excited when I found the book as I was going through some books at the Charleston show a few weeks ago. I'll post some pictures as I go along and complete the blocks.

Have a blessed Easter,

Joyce

2 comments:

Stacy A. said...

Joyce, your block looks great. I love the fabric, I think I have some similar that I may need to pull out for one of next weeks. Your quilt is going to be so colorful.
I cant wait to see your new appliqué project. Great job, Love Stacy

Joyce said...

Thanks Stacy. This is a real adventure.