Friday, March 28, 2008

Dear Jane and Liz



I have completed my Bachelor Button block. As you can probably tell, I did not do reverse applique'. I needed to practice doing circles so that was the way I did the bloc.



Some of my favorite people, The Greater Columbia Knight Bee, met at my house last night. Our 'Queen Bee' recently completed this top. Liz is trying to use up her scraps, but, they keep reproducing. I love what she has done with this top. Next time I see it she will have it completed. You Go Girl!!!
I spent this morning picking up important surprises for our Palm Key retreat. Now I can work on finishing my preparations for that weekend. Then, I can get my own "stuff" together.
That's it for now,

Joyce

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Joyce,
Your 30's DJ blocks are looking great! So much fun to see all the different fabrics!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

KK said...

Hi, Joyce - so glad I found your blog and thanks for leaving a comment on mine - I will put a link to you in my blogroll. Good luck on your Dear Jane - it's looking good so far. The closest I'll get to doing one is the one I quilted for one of our guild members.